Responsibilities for Data Engineer
- Re-engineer and maintain a data pipeline architecture that is efficient, secure and versatile to support both batched and streaming data sources.
- Drive continuous improvement in the data pipeline, including data delivery optimization and infrastructure improvements for greater efficiency and scalability.
- Implement best practices for data pipeline architecture ensuring compliance with data privacy and security guidelines.
- Collaborate and maintain strong working relationships with partners and internal stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of quality data.
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
Qualifications for Data Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a data engineer or similar role.
- Strong hands-on experience with languages such as Python, Java, Scala.
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience working with both relational and nonrelational databases.
- Hands-on experience working with technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Map Reduce, Spark, Kafka, Flume, etc.
- Experience with Azure Cloud data services.
- Experience in securing data and handling data compliance needs is a plus.
- Strong and effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex problems.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Able to work well in a team setting
If you are interested, get in touch with us at
HolyWally is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Ensuring a diverse and
inclusive workplace is a core HolyWally value. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.